About One World Theatre ~
For over 16 years, One World Theatre has been the venue choice for hosting weddings & corporate events in the Texas Hill Country.
** Voted Austin’s Best Wedding Venue by Austin360 **
Your guests will appreciate the convenience of our location. Just 15 minutes away from downtown Austin, One World Theatre is easily accessible. Stunning architecture, artisan- crafted detailing, furnishings from all over the world, private rooftop and sunset decks, private dressing and dining suites, Romeo and Juliet balcony, Austin Hill Country views, gorgeous landscaping and a full TABC licensed bar service. Although we will make exceptions on the use of vendors outside our preferred list, we strongly suggest that our clients use our recommendations for their experience, expertise and reputation.
Venue Lease Rates (Calendar Year 2017 & 2018)
|Monday – Thursday||$2,900|
|Saturday Afternoon (9am to 2pm)||$3,400|
|Saturday Evening (6pm – 11pm)||$5,900|
|Holiday Dates & Weekends||$5,900|
*Rates now include Facility Manager Fee ($250) and Venue Cleaning Fee ($250) for an overall savings of $100
|150||Seated in the indoor Wedding/Celebration Hall|
|300||Seated in the outdoor Tented Grand Piazza. Tent walls can be added to the Grand Piazza along with heaters if needed.|
|300||Seated in the Performance Theatre|
|400||Maximum standing room for entire venue|
Spacious and versatile, indoor/ outdoor settings, cathedral-like Theatre, elegant Wedding Celebration Hall, Tented Grand Piazza, flexible staging and seating, superb acoustics, sprung wood dance floors, private suite, dressing and backstage hospitality area.
|Indoor One World Performance Theatre||2000 sq ft||Theatre Layout|
|Indoor Celebration Hall||2000 sq ft||Celebration Hall Layout
|Tented Grand Piazza||4150 sq ft||Piazza Layout
Facility Lease Details (Includes the Following)
- 5 hours Event Time, plus: 2 hours for Set-Up, 1 hour for Clean-Up and 1 additional hour for Wedding Rehearsal (if needed)
- Full use of the Performance Theatre, indoor Celebration Hall & outdoor tented Piazza
- Full use of the Private Suite with outdoor balcony & 2 dressing rooms
- 28 – 60″ round tables (linens not included), 300 mahogany resin folding chairs, 6 – 6ft long tables, 6 cocktail tables
- Event Standard State of the Art Sound that includes 1 iPod Hookup, Speakers, 2 wireless microphones & 1 lapel microphone for an officiant, PA system in Celebration Hall & Piazza
- Event Standard Lighting for tented Piazza that includes Italian Strung Lights, Colored Cans & Patterned Lights
- Parking Attendants and golf cart service, (valet is additional)
- Assigned Venue Manager during planning process
- Facility Manager on duty to assist for the duration of your event
- Projector use in Celebration Hall. Use of Cinema Projector in Theatre available for $300
- Built in theatre seating that includes 300 velvet covered seats
Facility High-Tech Infrastructure
Fiber optic wiring, television broadcast capabilities, wireless high-speed Internet access for corporate events, full size movie screen, audio/ visual equipment, state-of-the-art light and sound systems.
Facility Music Capabilities & Additional Services
Is music important to you for your wedding or event? For over 16 years, One World Theatre has been the destination for some of the best musicians from around the world. Let us help you with booking the right musician for your special day.
Additional Pricing Options
- One World Theatre offers In-House Catering with 512 Boutique Events. 512 Boutique Events will work with you to design a menu to fit your tastes and vision for your Wedding or Event. With In-House Catering (512 Boutique Events) we include the use of One World’s China plateware, flatware & glassware at no additional cost. You can also work with one of our Preferred Catering Partners: Verdes, Pearl Snap Cuisine, or Catering with a Twist, Your caterer will handle set-up, flip & breakdown of your meal service. Outside caterers are allowed with a minimum $500 non-preferred caterer fee, and the client will need to provide plateware, flatware & glassware.
- Bar / Alcohol Package
- One World Theatre operates a fully licensed TABC Bar during your event. With our on-site bar we offer a huge selection of choices ranging from beer & wine packages to a full premium bar. You may also customize your package with a signature cocktail or champagne toast. Please note that it is illegal by Texas Law to take any alcoholic beverage into a venue that has a TABC license. Please have a look at our packages.
- Click Here.
- Band Setup Package
- If you wish to have a band play upstairs in our iconic One World Performance Theatre, there is a minimum charge of $750 for use of our flown EAW sound system, along with technicians for sound and lights, as well as labor to set up and breakdown of staging, tables, chairs and associated services that may be necessary. Bands of 6 or more members may incur additional charges. Having a band play downstairs in the Piazza may incur an additional fee if the band requires staging and/or use of the One World PA System.
One World Theatre requires the use of a Professional Planner for your Wedding. The vendors below are pre-approved by One World Theatre. Use of a Planner not on this list requires written pre-approval from One World Theatre, including a review of Venue guidelines & policies with the Planner. They are: